Hi there! Here’s a little about me:
I’m a married, stay at home mom, who loves to play guitar! I first picked up a guitar in January of 2010, and haven’t put it down since! I LOVE IT!
I’ve never played any instrument or have had any kind of music lesson in my life. However, I’ve always been able to mess around on a piano and figure out the tune of a song (right hand only.)
I found a guitar home at UltimateGuitar.com as *cristy♥twilight. I started posting my guitar chords there and people actually liked them! As of 2014 I’ve got 300+ chords/tabs posted on UG with millions of hits to them and 99% are 5 stars!! (The other 1% are 4 stars, so not too shabby!)
So what brought me here? Boredom! My daughter started 1st grade so I needed something to do during the day. I love design and creating (I’ve dabbled in home decorating; very fun spending other peoples $$,) so building this website has been fun!
What will be on here? I like a lot of things besides guitar stuff and will post random stuff as well:) I obsess about new/indie artists on youtube and have many that I really love :) Send me links of new artists you love!
So that’s about it :)
Have any Questions??? Email me :)
* In 2010 when I registered on UG, I was in deep with the whole “Twilight Saga” that was currently happening- hence the screen name. At that time, never did I think in a million years I’d be posting chords and actually be good at it! I was just teaching myself to play. I tried changing my screen name over there and couldn’t :( At that point I had too many followers and submitted chords to trash the account and start over *sighs* So I guess I’ll be like Edward Cullen over on UG- Forever 17! Lol!! That screen name screams “Teenager”!!!